Fashion + TechNY // A Conversation 03.05.2012
FASHION+TECHNY. We’re kicking off our first meetup in NYC. This event seeks to bring together emerging designers, founders of fashion technology companies and those interested in the recent pivotal convergence of fashion and the start-up/digital world.
- What: FASHION+TECHNY // A Conversation
- When: March 03, 2012, Monday, 7pm
- Where: Hotel Chantelle, 92 Ludlow, New York, NY 10012
- RSVP: $20 @ Eventbrite
Trends in digital platforms:
- How Start-up and Fashion Technology Companies are Changing the Face of Fashion
- What’s Up Next In Digital by Liza Kindred of Third Wave Fashion
- The Convergence of Technology and the Fashion Industry: How Technological Solutions are Impacting the Future of Fashion,Bradd Bambo, SewMuse
- Planning for Progress: A talk from Benita Singh about how she came about founding source4Style and what her goals were with regard to catering to the fashion industry.
- We are also excited to be serving Pisco Porton cocktails!
- Please visit the event URL to RSVP: http://fashiontechny.eventbrite.com/
- Join FASHION+TECHNY