The Valley Goes Lean 9/7/12
Lean Startup Machine is a three-day workshop where attendees use Customer Development and Lean Startup principles to validate an idea for a new product or service. Bring your team, or come alone and new teams will form on Friday night.
- RSVP Here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3979312230
- Full Event Details: http://leanstartupmachine.com/events/silicon-valley-september-7-9
- This workshop is limited to the first 50 people who register in order to maintain an intimate learning environment.
- Questions? Email: hung@LeanStartupMachine.com Or Tweet @Lean_BayArea
Speakers & Mentors:
- Cheryl Yeoh / Reclipit, Joel Franusic / Twilio, Daniel Brusilovsky / Highland Capital Partners, Nick Frost / AngelHack, Chris McCann / Startup Digest, Greg Biggers / Genomera, Jeremiah Lee Cohick / Awe.sm, Ajay Bam / UC Berkeley, Kes Thygesen / RolePoint, Ed Roman / Angel investor, Serial Entrepreneur, David Bland / BigVisible, Shirley Hornstein / SendHub, Ryan Lelek / Curly Cloud, Gagan Biyani / Udemy
- Hung Pham / Lean Startup Machine, Ryan MacCarrigan / Lean Startup Machine, Dom Patrick / GripNote, Sunny Cha / Animoca, Samantha Strauss / Tech Cocktail
- Any startup team that does not have Product/Market Fit, or any aspiring founder, innovator, or early startup employee that wants to learn Lean Startup methodologies from the ground up.
- Got an idea of your own? Great. You’ll have 50 seconds to give your elevator pitch at the kickoff. After voting, if your idea gets selected you will be able to form a team and start working.
- We strongly encourage everyone who comes to LSM to start fresh with a brand new concept.
- If you plan to work on an existing project*, bring at least one co-founder with you to the event. If you have existing co-founders and none of them attend, you’ll have to work on a new startup idea. But don’t worry, you’ll still learn valuable skills that you can apply to your own business.
- No co-founders? No problem. You’ll meet many talented and smart people and have the opportunity to hear their new startup ideas.
- ***All tickets sales are final and non-refundable.*** The Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries.