San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012: Future of Fashion Gameference 09/29/12
- WHAT: We’ll form teams as we play a multi-level game …through which we’ll explore potential futures of fashion design and retail …while competing to develop future fashion lines, shopping experiences, and more!
- WHO: Future of Fashion Gameference is not just for Fashion Designers. It benefits …Retail + Merchandising Pros E-Commerce + M-Commerce Trailblazers, Entrepreneurs + Technology Innovators, 3D Artists + Virtual-Fitting-Room Gurus Game Creators + User Experience Designers, Robotics and Just-in-Time Manufacturing Inventors, Anyone who loves Fashion and wants to shape the future!
- WHEN: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- WHERE: Astro Studios, 348 6th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- RSVP/ PURCHASE TICKETS: http://innomgmt.com/future_of_fashion_gameference_sf_01.html
- FEATURING: Julian Keith Loren, Funky Trousers Collector + Gamemaster Extraordinaire
Future of Fashion Gameference will be an unforgettable journey into a world of fashion in the making. We’ll explore trends and signals including:
- In-home + In-store 3D Body Scanning, Virtual Fitting Rooms and Fitting Robots, Just-in-Time Fabric Printing, Cutting, and Garment Assembly, Mass-Customization, Co-Creation + “Crowd Design”
Through multiple game levels, we’ll create:
- Innovative retail solutions, including eCommerce, mCommerce (mobile), and brick + mortar, New fashion shopping experiences
- New roles for the designer and other fashion professionals, New clothing line plans, brand strategies, service models, and business models